- The service is quick and prompt and the products are wonderful...love the dried cherries..ordered once and then ordered twice and still ordering.
A Great company to do business with..
- — Janice S.
- We are very pleased with the order and how promptly it arrived!
- — VIRGINIA
- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
Red Door Bakery, located in Marshfield, Vermont crafts their delicious Jumbo cookies using farm fresh eggs, pure Vermont butter, King Arthur flour and Sweet Energy dried fruit. Each week they deliver fresh baked, over-sized cookies measuring five inches in diameter and almost an inch thick.
This recipe is from Dave's Grandma who has retired from the day to day baking but still makes a presence in the bakery by sprinkling decorative sugar on top of her favorite cookie.